Have you been meaning to read more, or perhaps you’ve set a goal to finish one new book a month? Are you doing all you can do for your professional development? Come join BDU for “Sales Talk,” our brand-new virtual Sales Success Book Club!
When: The third Thursday of every month beginning on Thursday, November 19th
Time: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EST
Where: Zoom (link provided upon sign up)
Each month, we’ll read a new selection and meet up via Zoom to discuss what we’ve learned. Sign up to join; as a member, you’ll receive all communication about upcoming meetings, and you can attend as few or as many sessions as you’d like.
As part of BDU’s Sales Success Book Club, you’ll:
- Add some motivational, educational books to your library
- Get new ideas, techniques and inspiration to help you be as successful as possible
- Collaborate with other sales professionals on strategies and challenges to drive performance
- Gain access to our Slack channel for resources and conversation outside of the monthly meetings
- Have a lot of fun while learning and developing!
Whether you are new to sales or a seasoned professional, you know that learning never stops. We look forward to having you join us in learning from our new reads and from one another!
We will start off by reading and discussing the following:
- November 19, 2020
Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling, Jeb Blount
- December 17, 2020
Way of the Wolf: Straight Line Selling: Master the Art of Persuasion, Influence, and Success, Jordan Belfort
- January 21, 2021
B2B Is Really P2P: How to Win with High Touch in a High Tech World, Frank Somma
Yes! Please sign me up to join “Sales Talk,” BDU’s Sales Success Book Club