Time is our most valuable resource so it’s important that we know how to make the most of it. You know about BDU’s philosophy of squeezing the lemon to maximize every opportunity and get the most “juice” out of everything you do, but what else can you do to make sure you’re being productive each and every day? We’ve created a handy infographic for you that outlines ten tips for time management to help you better plan out your activities, get organized and ultimately manage your time more wisely.
Need more help managing your time and making the most out of your efforts? These BDU Blog posts can help!
- Stop Wasting Time! Three Easy Strategies for Better Time Management: Are you spending most of your time on your highest priorities, or are you wasting time on things that just don’t matter? Here are a few common time-wasting activities and three tips for being more purposeful every day.
- For Sales Success, Do You Need to Do More or Do Better? If you are not achieving the results you desire, it’s time to take a look at why. Don’t waste time on activities that aren’t working for you. Instead, figure out if you should do more or do better.
- Squeezing the Lemon for Sales Leaders: As leaders, we’re so busy juggling so much every day that we need to make sure we’re making every interaction count and getting the most from our activities. Not sure how to “squeeze the lemon” as a sales leader? These tips can help you get started.
Want even more tips for sales, leadership and business development success? Follow us on social media!
- Facebook: Facebook.com/BusinessDevelopmentU
- Twitter: Twitter.com/BusDevU
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/Company/Business-Development-University
- Instagram: Instagram.com/BusDevU
- YouTube: YouTube.com/user/BusinessDevelopmentU
We’ve shared our tips and now we want to hear some of yours! Are there any time management tips we might have missed? Let us know in the comments below!